Who doesn’t love the crisp air and changing leaves of fall? And what better way to take in the beautiful scenery than sipping on an autumn classic: a delicious, warm pumpkin spice latte. Whether you’re a full-on pumpkin-spice-everything fanatic or a casual connoisseur, you’re sure to love these ideas for a freakishly fast pumpkin spice latte. OK, no “jump to recipe” button needed, let’s get the scoop.
- The spice is up to you…or your pantry. This seasonal goodness in a mug can be made with a variety of spices and seasonings, so don’t worry if you don’t have everything that is listed. You can perfect your own unique homemade recipe. To spice things up, you’ll need 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of the following ingredients:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Twist: Add a dash of black pepper for a teensy-weensy kick!
- Got milk? You’ll need 1 to 2 cups of milk depending on how thirsty you are for that staple fall flavor. Non-dairy milk and other milk varieties are just as good. If you haven’t learned already, the pumpkin spice latte is as versatile as your autumn wardrobe.
- Time to wake up! If your alarm came too soon or your TV break lead to a snooze, you might want to double the arguably most important ingredient, caffeine. While our customer service is freakishly friendly, this recipe is as close as we get to providing a morning wake-up call. Brew about 1/4 cup of espresso or strong coffee for your pumpkin spice latte to pack a punch.
- Pick your pumpkin. While pure pumpkin puree is the most common, the pumpkin pie spice is a strong alternative. If using pumpkin puree, scoop 2 tablespoons. If using pumpkin pie spice, follow the measurements in step one.
- It’s the little things. To give your mixture the finishing touches, gather 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or 2 teaspoons of white sugar, 1 to 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and however much whipped cream topping your heart desires. As a company that strives to overdeliver, we say load it up.
Depending how quickly you’re making this drink, you can choose to use the stovetop or microwave. When using the stove, whisk together all your ingredients, excluding the coffee, until frothy. When you like the consistency, remove the pumpkin spice mixture from the stove and add your coffee. If you’re using a microwave, stir all your ingredients in a coffee mug and cook until warm.
If you don’t have time to make your own or just want a second cup, no judgement here. GoNetspeed has your back. More specifically, your bandwidth. Grab your phone, hop on your computer or shout out to your voice assistant device to order a pumpkin spice latte through your favorite coffee shop or food delivery service with our freakishly fast high-speed internet! In fact, right now you can boooost your bandwidth with GoNetspeed. Just one click on the “check availability” button at the top of the page requires less steps than this simple PSL recipe.
If you’ve already spiced up your internet with GoNetspeed, you can score an upgrade too! Check out how easy it is to receive a Bandwidth Boost
just by helping us spread the word!
However you choose to enjoy your seasonal drink, to each their own, we recommend streaming all the fall playlists and seasonal films to make your environment as warm and cozy as your pumpkin spice latte.