Position requires experience with outside plant and inside plant cable construction in aerial, underground, and customer premises facilities, with a thorough knowledge of all issues related to local and state permitting, pole and conduit licensing procedures from utilities, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop fiber construction CapEx estimates for use in sales business cases.
- Conduct initial outside plant fiber construction design by identifying routes and collecting pole data.
- Conduct site surveys documenting and communicating costs for inside plant fiber construction for business cases.
- Attend on-site meetings with potential GoNetspeed clients.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure the organization is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with the GoNetspeed’s construction standards, processes, and procedures by performing quality assurance checks.
- Visio drawings to sales and fiber engineering the effectively communicate construction plans.