- Design and Engineer the Fiber drops for new GoNetspeed customers.
- Create splice packages for construction using 3GIS.
- Work closely with outside contractors to ensure they have the proper documentation to connect new customers to the existing GoNetspeed network.
- Assist Customer Service and Sales teams with service address validation as it pertains to the GoNetspeed Fiber network.
- Submit, Log and Track pole permits for new builds.
- Proficient using Google Earth and KMZ files
- Familiar with geographic information system software, web GIS and geo-database management applications
- Ability to prioritize workload under constant changing conditions
- Critical thinking, detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Must have strong analytical, reporting and organizational skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel
- 2 years of college or 4 years of experience in fiber optics and GIS systems
GoNetspeed is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v