This position not only requires the analysis of data but also spatial information using mapping software. This includes composing and exporting data from graphical maps. Experience with QGIS or other similar systems that supports spatial analysis using both raster and vector layers; vector data is stored as either point, line or polygon features.
This critical role will assist, facilitate, analyze, coordinate and track progress of Interested Customers for GoNetspeed FTTH (Fiber-to-the-home) High Speed Internet service. Candidate would determine and map “GoNetspeed neighborhood” boundary areas for future expansion. Duties also include determining the number of homes available in each “neighborhood,” tracking/reporting the number of interested customers in each “neighborhood” and updating GoNetspeed customer facing maps weekly. The analyst will also assist Customer Service and Sales teams with service address validation as it pertains to the GoNetspeed Fiber network. Candidate will work closely with the Fiber Engineering teams to ensure design and engineering of GoNetspeed optical fiber networks reach intended homes in “neighborhood” areas, navigate through our customer database and keep records up to date. Marketing Analyst will learn to be familiar with the GoNetspeed business model and open to taking on other tasks related to making GoNetspeed successful.
- Proficient using Google Earth and KMZ files
- Proficient with Geographical Analysis utilizing QGIS Fiber Management Tool (or other similar systems that supports spatial analysis)
- Familiar with geographic information system software, web GIS and geo-database management applications
- Ability to prioritize workload under constant changing conditions
- Critical thinking, detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Must have strong analytical, reporting and organizational skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-look up ability), PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- 2 years of experience using Google Earth and KMZ files and 3GIS (or equivalent experience with other telecom management tools)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
GoNetspeed is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v