This individual should enjoy working multiple projects in a fast paced, team centric environment. The network engineer is responsible for provisioning both commercial and residential based services. The position is also responsible for trouble ticket escalations as needed. When not provisioning or working trouble tickets, the network engineer will assist in engineering projects necessary to help scale the business.
- Provision/order processing of installations, upgrades, disconnects & changes
- Update work queues in customer database and comment customer accounts
- Provision new PON nodes as needed
- Ability to navigate a number of systems for outside plant, customer management, back-office support, etc.
- Ability to solve order issues and handle escalations
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other engineers