The Residential Sales Manager is responsible leading and supporting the residential field sales team and external sales partners. Responsibilities include recruiting, training, and guiding the members of this team. This individual will lead from the front, which includes traveling in the field, side-by-side selling, and selling directly to consumers to set an example for the team. This position will also own residential sales quotas and will implement strategies to achieve them.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages Direct Sales Reps and external sales partners.
- Heavy emphasis on recruiting, hiring, and prospecting.
- Conducts personnel reviews to measure job performance.
- Mentors employees to ensure equitable treatment of all staff members in accordance with company policy and practices, and to be certain they are doing their best for themselves and the company.
- Coordinates and leads training of the sales team via internal and external resources.
- Resolves escalations of sales issues as needed.
- Executes local sales events with team.
- Ensures that the sales team and partners are trained on products and services.
- Develops partnerships with new external sales partners.
- Provides analytics, reporting, and other operational support as needed.