This individual should enjoy working with customers in a fast paced, team centric environment. The Technical Support Representative is responsible for handling trouble ticket escalations.
- Troubleshoot with customers and customer home networks
- Troubleshoot WIFI related problems
- Ability to navigate a number of systems for outside plant, customer management, back-office support, etc.
- Ability to solve order issues and handle escalations
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong project management and organizational skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills (written and oral)
- Understanding of network technology industry, technology and terminology
- Associate degree with 2 plus years of experience in a customer service/troubleshooting role is preferred
GoNetspeed is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v