GoNetspeed WiFi Router
Unstoppable Wi-Fi 6 speeds and performance...The best value for your device-packed home! The
GoNetspeed WiFi Router is an advanced in-home Wi-Fi 6 router that brings unveiled performance and
reliability to every corner of your home.
Features and Technical Specifications
- One unit provides coverage up to 1500 square feet. You can install up to two additional Mesh
Extenders in a single Wi-Fi network
- The GoNetspeed Router will prioritize your Wi-Fi speed, automatically switching Wi-Fi channels and
frequency to always deliver peak performance to your devices
- Mesh Extenders are available for $9.95/month each. A Mesh Extender will help to eliminate dead
zones and provide wall-to-wall blazing fast internet speeds. The GoNetspeed Technical Support
team can recommend mesh units based on troubleshooting
- In order to achieve faster speeds you will need WiFi 6 capable devices
- Not sure if your router is working? If the blue light is on, you are ready to go!
GoNetspeed Mesh Extender
Do you have dead zones in your home where buffering, slower speeds and choppy Internet occur?
Mesh Extenders are available at $9.95/month to help eliminate dead zones and provide wall-to-wall
blazing fast internet speeds!
Mesh Extender Setup:
- To add your mesh extender, the primary/root device (your router) must be connected to Internet and its LED should light up blue. Check for Internet connectivity with laptop or smart device.
- Power up the mesh extender and connect the blue jack (WAN) to the yellow jack (LAN) of the root device with an Ethernet jumper cable.
- After the mesh extender's LED turns blue, disconnect its Ethernet jumper cable, which will cause the LED to turn red. Then, it should turn back to blue. The mesh device is now part your Wi-Fi network!